Friday 20 November 2009

X-cited (:

2 weeks to bye bye Adelaide and hello HOME(:

cant believe 5 mths is over just like that. its been an amazing journey being alone and surviving in foreign land! but i believed that God placed me out of my comfort zone for a reason and i thank God that i grew in the process. there are times when i really really MISS HOME, and feel quite alone and forced to be independent but thank God that He has been there, and "in every season, He is still God"...

top 10 things that i will miss about adelaide:

1) having my own room (own house in fact)
2) doing my own housework (erm.... ok, not all the time haha)
3) COOKING!
4) the weekend adventures (wineries, museum, the awesome art gallery)
5) almost free transportation
6) grocery shopping
7) the real friendly people
8) surfing
9) the free time!
10) lastly, THE FOOD

basically, to summarize: EVERYTHING............................... hehe

It is only God that deserves all the credit of how great this experience has been and i just stand in awe of how much He has protected me and blessed me. and how He had put people in my life to constantly encourage me and pray for me. Who am i to deserve all these! (:

excited that my family is coming over! woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment