Wednesday 18 November 2009

the lazy wednesday afternoon

or more like "the lazy Joce on a wednesday afternoon"... i woke up today, not wanting to do anything.. maybe cos my heart is on holiday mood, my mind is clogged and my body is just stoning...

so i decided to watch slumdog millionaire! oh man.. such a good show(: and the thing i took out of the movie is to never stop believing... never stop believing in ur dreams and your plans... for some of us, its also about never stop believing God.

its jus such a good reminder to not give up on my dreams, which has been something that is on my mind recently...and i personally feel that one word summarizes the movie, that is HOPE. there is hope even if you have been abandoned, there is hope when you are left with no roof above your head, there is hope even when you live in the slums, there is hope even when you think there isn't.

and to me, this hope comes from and is in God(:

p.s. i have to add that the main actor and actress are SUPER GOOD LOOKING.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment