Sunday 15 November 2009

I really really really want to be a wedding planner!

ok... i truly am bad at this blogging thing! i mean, i already been writing essays and reports for sch... and blogging = writing yet another essay! haha...

anyway, suddenly i have an urge to blog because i suddenly realise (or rather, more sure than ever before) that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna be a wedding planner!!!!! but yet, im super intimidated by what it entails! i dont think im capable enough to get myself involved in the most important day of a couple's lives!

then again, "our competence is from God" and i really hope that my plans are aligned with God's!! (:

ok, i will try to write an essay to summarise my exchange soon!! though i believe no one is reading this cos even i dont read it! HAHA.





No comments:

Post a Comment