Monday 23 November 2009

the tay family in South Australia

yay! having my parents here rockz my sockz manz! when they finally come, i realise how good it is to have pple to depend on and be concern for u... imagine 5 mths no one hurry me to sleep or shower... miss my mum's naggings! as in REALLY... haha. and my dad to finance me.. lol. jus kidding~

but anyway, really happy my parents and sister is here! long time since i talk crap w my sis.. despite the 10yr age gap, i think we click really well, either im super childish or she is super mature, i choose to believe the latter (: haha but she really GROWN in 5 mths, i estimate about 2 yrs tt she will be taller than me.... depressing!

my uncle's family is here too, and there is so many places on the itinerary, wonder how many will they actually go to... i took 5mths to clear all those attractions, and they gonna use 5 days!
but the highlight is going to kangaroo island this weekend! WOOHOO~ f.i.n.a.l.l.y.!!!! but unfortunately my parents need to go back earlier, so they gonna miss it...

ok, so much for thinking about holidaying when i have exams in 12 hrs.. HAHA.
thats probably in the minds of every exchange student.

No comments:

Post a Comment